Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stop...

…in the name of the law!


The ‘Victorian’ round of the 'Analogue Hobbies Paining Challenge' has proved the perfect opportunity for me to finally complete my Scotland Yard Company for the ‘In Her Majesty’s Name’ ruleset.  Once again, I felt a pang of guilt at not having painted these miniatures sooner, particularly as they are such joy to work with.




 The sculpts, which have plenty of detail to them, are most forgiving and I am delighted to see them finally done.  Eagled eyed visitors to this most humble of weblogs will have spotted the 'Whitechapel' set from last year's challenge providing a suitable backdrop for this crew. Included in this group of six, 28mm miniatures, is a steampunk Fagin, a bonus figure for pre-ordering the miniatures back in the mists of time.  I've included him here as an informer to the company, somebody whose connections with the crime underworld of the mighty Metropolis proves invaluable to the boys of the Yard.


I couldn't resist collecting the company together for a final group shot and seeing them like this makes me want to dig out the rules and have another read, especially having just enjoyed Season 3 of 'Ripper Street', over on Amazon Prime -  it was certainly worth signing that on-line petition!  Just when I start to think that I'm getting into my stride, painting wise, the standard in the challenge seems to have risen again; if you get a chance do pop over and cast a vote for your favourites, just click the link here. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar