Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had wonderful holidays. Speaking of, it's time to celebrate one last time for my blog's one year anniversary! So let's review the year:
Stats: 7 models converted, 39 models painted, 1 game played.
The first thing painted were three members of The Devil's Adders, my 2018 Killteam:
| Trust me, the pics get better... |
Over the summer I painted a bunch of Battletech robots from the starter kits:
| Rock'em Sock'em |
| Of course they are scouts! |
I also completed two other Guardian Angels I found prepped up from years past:
| No clue what they were originally prepped for. |
Following a Challenge from fellow blogger airbornegrove26, I painted up my own version of the Sarge Rockhard model:
| Rockhard! |
I knew this year I wanted to participate in Orktober. So over a few sessions I painted up Captain Mogran and his Space Ork crew:
| The crew, breaking into the hold of some ship. |
I painted up a test model for some Stargrave Pirate forces:
| The first of many! |
Then I painted up a few more villains to use in Stargrave:
And last but not least, a few beasts I'm calling metal eating "Scrap Apes":
| Great grape apes! |
I really liked my output, just was hoping to do more. So, what's up for year two? I have a few smaller projects I'd like to knock out:
- More pirates! I have had five more pirates base-coated on my desk for over a month. The holidays and a household bout of COVID put a hold on things. Maybe soon?
- More crew for Captain Mogran! Picked up a few more Space Orks to join the crew to give me a few more options in Stargrave.
- The last two members of The Devil's Adders. They've been floating around for a while. Killteam 2018 may have been replaced (in other homes anyway), but I still want to finish up that team.

0 Yorumlar